1. www.ayesas.com web site, the contents and the audio-visual elements on this internet site, and all their intellectual, industrial and commercial property rights belong to AYDIN YAZILIM ve SANAYİ A.Ş.(“AYESAŞ”), unless otherwise stated. The information cannot be distributed, duplicated, changed or commercialized without the written consent of AYESAŞ. However, the site can be quoted from with a citation.
2. In no event, AYESAŞ will not be liable for any loss or damage with regard to any fault or deficiencies in the web site, or any wrong information from the contents, including any loss or damage resulting from the use of the contents of the web site.
3. In AYESAŞ web site, there may be information or promotions regarding the services of AYESAŞ or of third parties. Visitors can be redirected to other web sites neither possessed by AYESAŞ nor related to the operations of AYESAŞ. In case of the visitor visiting any of these web sites, AYESAŞ is not responsible for the policies and applications of these websites used and possessed by third parties.
4. The information given in this internet site are stored “as is”, “as it exists”. AYESAŞ expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether expressed or implied, including the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, accuracy, reliability, and fitness for a particular purpose and/or virus freeness, including the information contained in the web site, including the information on the third parties.
5. AYESAŞ and/or its employees will not be held responsible for any damage and loss, including the damage and loss resulting directly or indirectly from any possible performance problem, error, insufficiency, fault, delay in operation and/or transfer, computer virus and/or line and/or system error during or after the use of this internet site.
6. AYESAŞ reserves its rights to change all the products and services, pages, information, visual elements, and contents in this internet site, without prior notice.
7. Your privacy is important to us. We comply with all Turkish laws and regulations with regard to privacy.
We would like to state that technically required cookies are used to perform the primary functions of our website. The use of such cookies is not dependent on your consent, since they are imperative for our website to function correctly. Strictly Necessary cookies are first party and are kept on your device for one week days.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site. Cookies are third party and are kept on your device for 2 years.