EMBEDDED AVIONICS MILITARY COMPUTER
AYESAŞ Embedded Avionics/Military Computer is a rugged computer that can be installed on civilian and/or military air platforms where durability, high level safety, and environmental conditions are paramount. With its DO-254 and DO-178 B certifiable design artifacts and flexible architecture, the embedded computer can easily be utilized as an avionics LRU.
• Hardware designed to be certifiable in accordance with DO-254
• Bootloader firmware, Board Support Package and device drivers for Linux and GHS Integrity, developed to be certifiable in accordance with DO-178 B
• Environmental conditions testing per MIL –STD-810 or DO-160
• EMI/EMC testing per MIL-STD-461
• Electrical connector assemblies are compatible with MIL-DTL-38999
• Can be used at safety-critical or mission-critical environments
• Appropriate for real-time, near-realtime, and non-real-time systems
• High MTBF, low MTTR
• Expandable design for customizable capabilities and interfaces
• Safety analyses performed on the embedded computer
Advantages• Choice of a variety of operating systems (Embedded Linux, GHS Integrity, GHS Integrity-178 B, GHS Integrity-178 tuMP)
• Freescale QorIQ single-core/multicore microprocessors on scalable single board computers
• Support for various interfaces such as ethernet, RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, discrete I/O, video, audio, etc.
• Rugged platform version is capable of working with 28 VDC, whereas lab version works with 220 VAC.